Bill is a Partner of Fundamental Global Investors and President, CEO & Co-Founder of Capital Wealth Advisors, our affiliated family office and wealth advisor. Bill is dedicated to building client relationships marked by communication, commitment and a keen ability to clarify complex decisions.
Bill’s career has spanned more than 20 years. Throughout that time, Bill has worked with many of the nation’s largest families. Bill leads a team of over 30 professionals focused on assisting families with their asset management & estate planning.
Prior to founding CWA, Bill served as Partner of First Financial Resources in Naples, FL, and Director of Estate Planning at Creative Asset Services in Pittsburgh, PA.
WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
• Million Dollar Round Table’s Top of the Table, qualifying twelve times
• Featured speaker at the Top of the Table and Forum 400 annual meetings
• Member of the Board of Directors for Champions for Learning Foundation
• Mentor for the Take Stock in Children Program of the Champions for Learning Foundation
• Member of the Scholarship Selection Board for Take Stock in Children
• Elder at Vanderbilt Presbyterian Church
• Member of the advisory board for the Holocaust Museum of Southwest Florida
• Committee member for the Red Sox Foundation & Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program
• Member of the West Virginia University Alumni Board of Directors